Sunday, July 5, 2009

Poems and Pictures, SO nice

Just sitting here listening to "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" By Miranda Lambert.

Just some Pics and Poetry.

Its ALL in the Eyes!

Fire and Ice

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.


Flower Power, Or just really pretty?

"Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears."

By Edgar Allen Poe



Not your Momma's Milk Chocolate.
<------------------

But Oooooo So yummy.


By and Hope to see you again.














Do not fear thy fine maiden, I will'th not take your virtue this night. However Pleasure is its own reward the evening. Of a passionate kiss it make you stubble to bed. To await the dawn. For you are the chooser of your own fate. My sweetest love.

No comments:

Post a Comment