Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just me and my life.

Well its been a few days since I last posted so I'd thought I've give it a try.
Hum. Well I lost my job a few months ago and I've been on unemployment ever since but I've been working part time jobs the newest one being at a antiques store in ephrata. Really cool by the way. First day was a trip to seattle to get some new stock for the store and it was cool because I really didn't have to do anything for roughly 3/4 of the day. The rest was moving some really nice stuff out of a old storage unit or two up there. Then we came back to ephrata. We didnt' get home tell 1 in the morning I was one tired S.O.B. But that here nor there. My boss is a kind old goat. Ex motorcyle rider turn antique store owner. Very unique perspective. I haven't pissed him off yet but then he has given me any shit to deal with. And I'm tired of taking anyones shit. I've been tired for a long time.

Anyways A few days ago I went down to the hay field to watch the swathers work. I love watching heavy machinery work. LOVE IT.














But the swather was nothing compared to this guys rake. I didn't get any pics but the rake is one of those big ones with the sharp teeth on the huge steel wheels. And He halls ass in that poor tractor.

Lets see. Not much else. OH got new tires for my truck. BigHorns from Maxiss. A rather agressive tire. I love them so far. I took them mudding in the field a little after I got them and they did super. Handles real well and Cleaned up real nice in the mud.


I've also been on line alot looking up varius patio and apartment gardens. Along with anything that gets my fancy. I've known about this site for a while but its the greatist. www.instructables.com you have to go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment