Saturday, July 25, 2009

Just some Fun

All right lets see.
The one to the right is a Camaro not sure about the yr. Wish I was.

Then the one below it a American Belvuee. Thats what it says on the side. Shrug




























Then these are a couple group shots. One is of my bosses brother sleeping a pill binge from him damaging his ribs on a quad a few days ago. I don't know how much help he is because everytime he does something he has to fall to his knees in pain. Shrug.

The hotel is one up in Pacific Wa. It is a rather nice hotel for the price. About 30 a night. Compared to even the most rundown place around here being nearly 45 plus a night. Very nice hotel I highly recommend it.


Then I wonder if my hair is to long? I like it long
I think I look sexy in long hair when it covers my
eyes and it does that wave thing that my long hair
does. OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH Sexy. I think not.
Maybe with a weird look. Might make you run screaming.




Then this is a old Ford 100 Very clean and nice
I like it alot. Then the next one is what i can only
call Mobster Roadster. Also very nice.































We have gas?

No comments:

Post a Comment